The Party Booth is the main feature in room 1, located at the edge of the dance floor and with the ability to hold 15 – 25 people it is perfect for large parties.
ROOM 1 SEATING AREAS
Each of these seating areas are situated just off the dance floor and they are perfect for parties from 8-15 people.
Jump inside our famous cage and sink into the leather walls. With its mood lighting it is by far one of the most popular booths Sugar Cube has to offer. Suitable for groups 10-15.
THE SEATING AREA
This open plan booth is situated at the back of room 2 on the edge of the dance floor with its seating spread across 3 tables its perfect for groups from 8 – 15 people.
VIP CHILL OUT ROOM
Seating in this part of the club has always been highly sought after, catering for groups from 8 - 15 a table in here is a must for any VIP night out.
THE BELVEDERE VIP ROOM
A favorite graced by the likes of Rita Ora, Tinie Tempah and Drake, the VIP Party Booth is always in hot demand! Situated on a raised area at the back of the main VIP room this booth has the ability to hold up to 25 people offering a full view of the dance floor.
THE HIGH CHAIRS
Located near the bar this raised area is always a party hotspot, offering a full view of the dance floor. Suitable for 5-10 people.
Take to the stage! Situated at the back of VIP this raised platform can hold up to 15 people and has that extra special enclosed feeling for added privacy.
VIP SMALL BOOTHS
Each of these areas holds up to 6 people and are a favourite with smaller groups.
THE TWO CHAIRS
This intimate table is perfect for 2 however, it has the ability to hold a group of 4.
To make a booking of for more information you can call our office Monday-Friday between 12 and 4pm on 0141 248 7268.
Terms and Conditions of Booth Hire and Drink Packages at Sugar Cube
A Booth Hire and Drinks Package is defined as a pre-arranged service to be provided by Sugar Cube to you and your guests. Payment will not be taken in advance because entry to the premises and/ or the provision of the service may be refused at the management’s sole discretion. The service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Booking a booth package does not guarantee you, or any of your guests, entry to the Premises. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person.
- Anyone deemed intoxicated, in the opinion of the staff or management, will not be permitted entry. Intoxication levels will be monitored throughout and overconsumption will result in service being refused and you will be asked to leave the Premises.
- We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy and ID will be checked upon entering the Premises and may be requested at any other time. You and your guests will need to present valid proof of age identification in the form of a passport, photographic driving licence, PASS identity card or a Defence identity card. Failure to do so will result in that person being refused entry.
- Your booth will have a designated hostess who will be on hand to assist you throughout the night. Please let your hostess know if they can help in anyway.
- Management are committed to promoting responsible drinking and may use their discretion to limit or reduce the number of alcoholic products supplied to you. Decisions on the appropriateness of the alcohol you wish to purchase will be considered depending upon the size and make up of your group. Please note that you will only be charged for products supplied.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of additional alcoholic products and/or remove any existing bottles at any time.
- Our premium drinks are best enjoyed in the recommended measure. Instead of pouring your own please sit back, relax and let your hostesses take care of this for you.
- All sprit bottles are fitted with "sure shot pourers". These must not be removed at any time. If you remove the shot pourer you may be asked to leave.
- We are happy to provide unlimited mixers for you to enjoy with your spirit of choice.
- Please drink responsibly - do not let too much alcohol spoil your night. Please see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ and www.drinksmarter.org for further information.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN YOU AND YOUR PARTY BEING ASKED TO LEAVE SUGAR CUBE AND MAY RESULT IN FUTURE BOOKINGS BEING DECLINED.